Hi all! I stepped out of the apartment this morning and felt actual goosebumps rise on my exposed forearms. Eeps! While I'm sad that another all-too-short summer is coming to a close, I can't help but be excited about breaking out the transitional autumn wardrobe. This is when I delve into drawers and shelves and re-discover last year's items, and then decide what I need to delete/donate (I had a brief and ill advised love affair with bright yellow last fall), what to repair (broken zippers on purses - there are at least 2 of these), and what to add!
My wardrobe wishlist is ever-evolving, but I think that these pieces are pretty high up there.
- Navy blazer, preferably with an interesting lining so I can turn up the cuffs
- Wide leg jeans - I have a summer-weight pair that S. calls my "hippie clown pants" but that I love all the same. If I could get a slightly heavier weight denim pair, that would be lovely.
- Simple key pendant
- Collarless blouse in a spicy colour
- Heeled Mary Jane shoes, two-tone. I shied away from this style for a while, for a rather silly reason. I didn't want to wear a shoe style that shared my name. I love this pair from Ecco so much that I think I can finally get over that particular foible.
- Not a wardrobe thing, but oh boy am I looking forward to apple pie!
Looking forward to your wishlists!